Sunday, February 17, 2008

Helloooo!!

How are y'all!
Hope you're doing great. It's Sunday and I wish I could have some rest but... that's just impossible. There's too much work and too much to do. Somebody told me once that only when I die I'll have the chance to rest.
Anyway, I haven't checked your blogs but I'll do that in a few more minutes. Hope to find good surprises.
I found another good way for you all to practice your English, you'll need your computer, internet connectivity and sound to listen. Check the link I've added, I bet you're going to like it.

2 comments:

Ms. Kandy said...

HEY.. TEACHER.. I LIKED THE LINK.. I THINK IT`S SO INTERESTING AND USEFUL , I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT

celia said...

Hi teacher,as Candy, I already read your message and saw the new link, but you know what? I don't know how to listen to the music or sounds you said. But tomorrow I'll ask my son to help me. Promise. Thank you once again for being so interested in our learning and for your motivated comments.