Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Ad-hoc Post

Hello everybody!
It's Sunday. I usually have very busy weekends, but this weekend has been more than busy because we started our Saturday language courses at the CELEX. Besides that, we also started a course for Saturday and Sunday and here I am, seeing that everything is fine on this weekend course. So I decided to write something and check your work.
I haven't started to ceck yet and before I do it I want it to post this funny note a friend in Nashville sent me. She's originally from Houston, TX, but is now living in Nashville, TN. That's the reason because being in Nashville she always sends me stuff that is related to Texas.
Anyway, hope you all are having a good weekend, though is a bit cold outside.

Cowboy's Ten Commandments posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Fairlie , Texas :

(1) Just one God.
(2) Honor yer Ma & Pa.
(3) No telling tales or gossipin'.
(4) Git yourself to Sunday meeting.
(5) Put nothin' before God.
(6) No foolin' around with another fellow's gal.
(7) No killin'.
(8) Watch yer mouth.
(9) Don't take what ain't yers.
(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff.

Now that's kinda plain an' simple don'tcha think?

No comments: