Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our first experience together!

Here we are... I know this might sound odd but my students are eavesdropping while I am writing my first page in my blog. Actually, I'm trying to make them understand how this works. The reason being that they have to do the same that I'm doing now.
Yes, they have to start their own blog, each one of them. Why are we doing this? Because an idea popped in my head when I was thinking about freeing them of going to make a fool of themselves to the SAC. See? I think that the SAC has to be a place where everybody practices what they want not what they are told. So I came to the conclusion that doing this blogs activity would be more fruitful. Why? Well, because this way they would interact with each other including me! the teacher.
I think this will give us the opportunity to get to know each other better and also we'll have the chance to improve our proficiency with the English language.
All right... Hope you all have understood how to start this blogs activity.
That's it folks!... for now.

2 comments:

Karol Neko Chan said...

Well we can writte a comment after all, not exactly like the metrolog or fotolog,but little similar (this is what I was trying to ask this afternoon)
But maybe the comment have a limit of words or something like that.

good evening Lic. Cabrales :)

Un loco cualquiera said...

hi teacher!!! just leaving a lil post to OUR class blog. its not the first time i write a blog, i got my own blog @ myspace.com but well, myspace is not a webpage we can use for this class... anyway, i think this whole blog thing is a good option to stop going to the SAC... nice job, keep on like that ;) C'ya